- The 2020 Holiday Box Survey
The 2020 Holiday Box Survey
It seems like it wasn't so long ago that I was posting the 2019 Holiday Box Survey - time has FLOWN by.
These are peculiar times we're living in now - but one thing that definitely makes these times more enjoyable is sitting down with a cuppa. It isn't the solution to all the problems we face, but it can help to take our minds off the big picture for a moment and offer a bit of "me time" - and we all need that sometimes!
Anyway, the holidays ARE approaching - and what better way to enjoy the holiday (and share holiday joy with others) than with a delightful box of teas crafted just for the holidays? Our Holiday Box features a total of twelve teas, four brand new teas and eight teas that are reblended from our vast archive of teas - and those reblends are selected by YOU - our customers!
To accumulate teas for this ballot, I did a casual survey (I posed the question) on both our Facebook page & on Steepster. In addition, I have received numerous requests via customer comments & emails. I have included all of these requests in the poll - except (in the interest of time) for a few teas that I edited out because I would not have been able to get the necessary ingredients in time to produce the tea for the holiday box.
I will be launching an addition to this page that will be including links to the various teas on the ballot in a matter of days - to help you with your decision, should you need it.
- How long will the poll be open? In the interest of time (as I was delayed in getting this poll posted) - I will be stopping the poll by August 20. Please get your votes in by then!
- When will the boxes go on pre-sale? By the beginning of September (if not sooner).
- When will the boxes be shipped? Last year, I managed to get them out within the first weeks of November, I'm shooting for that same timeline so that there is time to receive them, no matter where you are - and get them (and gift them) by December 14 which is the first day of our countdown.
- Why isn't the tea I requested on this ballot? Some teas require certain ingredients that require more time to obtain. As I'm running a bit behind schedule in getting this ballot posted, I have eliminated those teas that I won't be able to obtain the ingredients to create in time. Also, in the interest of time, I have eliminated the teas that will not 'fit' into the box because the leaf is too bulky & space is definitely a factor when designing the box. However, if you write in a tea that falls into this category, it is a tea that I will consider heavily for our monthly featured reblends for the coming year. Finally, I might have forgotten or overlooked a tea - if I did this, my apologies! Please feel free to write it in and I will (hopefully) not forget it next year!